At New Recruits, our team of consultants are sympathetic to the needs of your business. Whether you have occasional bookings for temporary workers or require on-going support to deal with seasonal uplifts and down turns, we can help.
We are compliant with all AWR and have provision in place regarding the Pension laws that came in to force in April 2019 – and can offer guidance and support through this process should our clients require it.
However, as an agency we also know that what a client wants is a temporary worker to turn up, dressed appropriately and with the abilities to perform the role they have been employed to do.
As a provider of temporary staff, here is how we achieve this:
- We get to know you and your company inside out so we can prepare the temporary workers prior to their start with you.
- We interview and ability test all candidates, we make sure all candidates are vetted and are legal to work within the UK.
- We can write and perform inductions with all our staff to ensure a candidate is safe for your workplace.
- We accompany the temporary workers on their first day to establish a smooth start.
- We can adapt to staffing needs, from 1 worker to an entire work force.
- We offer a genuine 24-hour support – please see below for the number of your local branch.
11 Church Lane
01295 277 442
2a Sheep Street
01869 248 800
57 Corporation Street
024 76 23 15 68
Unit 1 & 2
Bobby Friar Close
01295 277 442
01793 480 000