New Recruits are experts at placing the right people. So confident are we in our abilities to find you the right person we offer up to a year’s rebate on all permanent placement fees.
We work with you to establish what you require from us regarding your permanent recruitment, and tailor our services accordingly.
- Assessment of your recruitment needs
- Job description writing service
- Head hunting
- Skills testing
- Shortlist candidates
- Support your interview process
- Job offers
- Temp to perm agreements
- Induction support
As a client you can choose to use all or some of the elements above, this list is not exhaustive, tell us how we can help and we will support you.
Once a candidate is placed we support and follow up to ensure your new employee has settled in and that they have the capabilities to undertake to role they have been placed in.
At New Recruits, our team of consultants are sympathetic to the needs of your business. Whether you have occasional bookings for temporary workers or require on-going support to deal with seasonal uplifts and down turns, we can help.
We are compliant with all AWR and have provision in place regarding the Pension laws that came in to force in October 2012 – and can offer guidance and support through this process should our clients require it.
However, as an agency we also know that what a client basically wants is a temporary worker, to turn up, dressed appropriately with the abilities to perform the role they have been employed to do.
How do we achieve this?
- We get to know your company inside out so we can prepare the temporary workers prior to their start with you.
- We interview and ability test all candidates, and ensure everyone is vetted and are legal to work within the UK.
- We offer to write and perform inductions with all our staff to ensure a smooth start.
- We come to site with the temporary workers on their first day to make sure they arrive.
- We can cover one shift for you or employ your entire workforce for you.
- We offer a genuine 24 hour support
There are currently no vacancies.