As an employee of new recruits, we want to give you as much security as possible. We accomplish this by treating you as we would a permanent member of staff. In turn we expect to be treated as an employer.
We find by defining our working relationship in this way our employees feel more secure and able to discuss any issues they may have with their placements, rather than just disappearing and not being allowed to work for us again.
We operate a 24 hour mobile contact for our workers to contact us in matters of emergency – be it sickness or issues with their placement, they will always be able to speak with a member of the new recruits team.
So why would you work for us?
- We know who you are, we sit down with you and have a face to face conversation before sending you out to work.
- We only offer you positions we feel you would be suitable for and interested in.
- We will not force you to work.
- We will ensure you receive the correct health and safety induction for the site you are working at.
- We will notify you of the pay rate and how long we expect you to be in the job when we book you for work, you will also receive a letter soon after you start confirming all the details.
- We will work with you to resolve any issues you may have.
- We pay you weekly in arrears.
- All payroll queries are dealt with immediately.
- We pay holiday pay.
- We adhere to the AWR Regulations.
- Please call your local office for an appointment to register or submit your CV and we will contact you.